[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=»3573″ img_size=»full» alignment=»center» lazy_loading=»true»][vc_column_text]Term Life Insurance continues to be the most popular topic in Miami to date due to its lower cost in relations with other types of Life Insurance.[/vc_column_text][vc_video link=»https://youtu.be/de1pFjVKq-M»][vc_column_text]
Contenidos del artículo
Term Life Insurance In Miami: How Does It Work?
When obtaining Term Life Insurance you are buying a promise to an assured company, to which will pay your benefits to a determined quantity in case of death during the term of the policy. In return you would pay a monthly premium to the company for the duration of the assigned term.
Keep in mind these these key factors regarding Term Life Insurance:
- Similar to terminal policies, if you discover that the coverage amount is not sufficient to your needs you cannot change it. You would need to buy a new policy for the addition coverage needed.
- The calculations behind the rates of Life Insurance are determined based off life expectancy. For these reasons, Life Insurance rates rise as you grow older.
- If you out live the term of your policy, the insurance ends and you must purchase a new policy. Nevertheless, The annual fee for the new policy may be very expensive since they will consider your current age and your health status. For this reason, it is very important to select a policy ahead of time.
Term Life Insurance In Miami: What Does It Cover?
In Term Life Insurance, the amount of death benefit that you are eligible for at the beginning of your policy has no assigned use. Mainly, your funds are used to cover funeral costs, debts, mortgage, or to replace lost wages of the insured party. However, the death benefits can be used in any manner you choose.
It is important to choose your your benefits carefully because there are no legal requirements for the company to use your benefits in the manner you planned. Any requirement for how the money should be spent, such as canceling mortgages or college enrollment expenses, should be specified in a will.
Term Life Insurance In Miami: Types of Policies
- Monthly Fees: Your monthly fees will remain the same throughout the duration term of your policy, such as 30 years. Many Term Life Insurances give you the option of renewing your coverage at the end of your term without having another medical exam.
- Yearly Renewal Option: It provides coverage for one year with the option to renew your life insurance each year for a specific duration, for example 10 years. With this policy, your rates increase each year you renew and are calculated based on the probability that you die within the next year.
- Return of Installments: In this type of life insurance, if no death benefit was paid at the end of the term of your insurance, you will receive all your installments back.
- Guaranteed Insurance Term: These life insurance policies are generally used if you have an illness or a complicated medical history. These policies require only a few questions, and you do not need a medical examination, but you will pay a much higher monthly fee in exchange for a guaranteed coverage. This is because the insurance company assumes a greater risk by insuring people without knowing their state of health.
- Final Cost: If you want a reduced policy that only covers the cost of your funeral, you can consider final expenses insurance.
Term Life Insurance In Miami: How To Choose It Correctly?
To correctly choose the term or period of your life insurance (10, 20 or 30 years) you need to review your debts, finances, needs of your dependents and how much those responsibilities can change.
- Review your situation yearly to ensure that your policy still gives you the appropriate coverage.
- Compare life insurance quotes. They vary considerably among insurance companies.
- Read your policy carefully before signing it. A life insurance policy is a legal document.
- Answer sincerely all the questions in the application.
- Let your beneficiaries know about the insurance and what it covers.